The late Anthony Bourdain has become a cultural icon. With the upcoming release of the bio pic "Tony" it's a good time to use his popularity to bring some attention to your collection. If you don't have his book Kitchen Confidential, I would order a copy or so before the August 7 release of the movie. On July 28, Bloomsbury Publishing will re-release his three crime novels in a single collection.
Beyond checking your collection for his books and for No Reservations on DVD, you can set up a book display or online booklist focused on read-alikes for Kitchen Confidential. There are some suggestions on these lists:
What Should I Read Next?
Reddit - What should I read if I liked kitchen confidential?
Books similar in themes to kitchen confidential
Other travel writers with a similar style to Anthony Bourdain?
Instagram - Books Like Kitchen Confidential
Book Browse - Books Like Kitchen Confidential
Fodor's Travel - 10 Books to Read if You Miss Anthony Bourdain’s Writing as Much as We Do
Meet New Books - Books Like Kitchen Confidential
My Favorite Writers’ Favorite Books: Anthony Bourdain
Chicago Public Library - Top Picks: Books by or Featuring Anthony Bourdain
A display like this can also include travel and cookbooks about the places which Bourdain featured on his show or books by and about other famous chefs.
No comments:
Post a Comment