Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Passively Promoting a Short Vacation

 I was out of town seeing my dad and some of my siblings so I apologize for the lack of posts. This is a good time to leave a short reminder that if you are the person who creates and fills in displays for your library, prepare for your own leave by setting up simple displays that anyone can fill in without having to search far and wide for titles to fill them in. Don't set up complicated themes or you might come back to either an empty display or random books added. 

Ideas like Books We Have Loved, Great Mysteries, Quick Reads (shorter novels and novellas) can be filled in by anyone on staff. 



Frank, my host with the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning to Unshelve - November Edition

  It's already time to plan for November. I mentioned some ideas last year and you can find them here . For Thanksgiving (the big day i...