Inclusive Readers Advisory for All Library Workers - the presentation.

 I neglected to upload this and I apologize. If you would rather have an emailed copy, please let me know. 


Here is the presentation I did for TBLC's VIP Conference which focuses on paraprofessionals. Providing inclusive readers advisory is honestly just about doing some work in advance & not relying on the quick Google search. 

Later on in the weekend, I will provide a list of Novelist-like resources for those who don't have library access. (If your library is open to exploring a subscription it is a great resource for library workers and the public.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Display Theme- Black History Month

Where to Get Ideas for Your Displays!

Ideas For Book Displays and Other Passive Readers Advisory - Science Fiction Edition